$699 per module
3 modules, 3 weeks per module
All year round
More Info & How to Apply:
In Partnership With
The Blockchain Project Management Certificate Program is an online, three-module (90-hour) educational series focused on preparing graduates to understand blockchain, project management, and how to apply the principles of project management to blockchain and cryptocurrency projects.
At the end of the program, attendees should leave with the knowledge, vocabulary and skills needed to successfully manage blockchain and cryptocurrency projects in professional situations.
- The impact of blockchain technology is being felt across a wide range of industries including banking, health care, entertainment and supply chain management.
- Blockchains are fast becoming the backbone of the new digital economy.
- It is a disruptive technology that is rapidly generating new employment opportunities.
- There is a global shortage of talent trained in blockchain technology and application deployment.
Why Project Management?
- It is a skill that assists individuals in providing meaningful, worthwhile and positive contributions to an industry or company.
- As a project manager, you will feel rewarded when you keep your schedule on track, meet the budget and collaborate with colleagues to ensure everything runs efficiently.
- Project managers help companies improve efficiency and save money to improve the organization’s overall performance.
- If you want to pursue a career that allows you to feel fulfilled, working in project management will greatly enhance your professional life. You will feel stimulated and challenged in a position that will enable you to change industries and benefit anyone around you with the unique skills you develop.
- Ninety percent of global senior executives ranked project management methods as either critical or somewhat important to their ability to deliver successful projects and remain competitive, according to the Economist Intelligence Unit survey.
- Being able to deliver projects on time and within budget often determines whether a company will get the next job or whether its new product hits the market.
- Having project management skills will allow you to get things done successfully.
To learn more about this course, please check out our free webinar:
- You need a computer (with at least 8 GB RAM and 100 GB free space) Linux, Mac or Windows
- Access to the internet
- English language proficiency
- Experience in blockchain or project management is useful but not necessary.
Blockchain Project Management Certificate Program - Blended
- 3 modules - 90 hours
- 9 week course, 3 weeks per module
- Price: $699 per module
Upon completion and obtaining a passing grade of 60% in each of the modules, students are eligible to write the Foundational Technologies Institute exam (exam fee included) to achieve the professional designation of Blockchain Project Management Professional (BPMP™).
George Levy, CSBCP, CBP, GBP™
George is a best-selling instructor and speaker focused on blockchain and cryptocurrency. As Division Head of Blockchain at BlocksEDU and Chief Learning Officer at the Blockchain Institute of Technology, George helps organizations understand and envision what is possible with blockchain technology and to translate that knowledge into positive business results.
He has taught more than 60,000 students in more than 80 countries, with clients ranging from Fannie Mae and Ernst & Young, to the Ministry of Economy in Mexico. His presentations and keynotes speeches consistently rank among the top-rated sessions at conferences and events, and his online courses on blockchain and cryptocurrency have earned thousands of five-star reviews. He has been featured in Forbes and on CNN and NPR.
Wayne Van Damme, PMP, GBP™
Wayne is an executive with more than 40 years of progressive experience in information management and systems, Wayne has obtained knowledge and understanding of a wide range of business issues for large and complex organizations in both the private and public sector. In 2014, Wayne became a curriculum developer, instructor, and trainer in both Project Management, and skills-based topics. He is Project Management Professional (PMP) as well as a Global Blockchain Professional (GBP™).
How to Apply: