Quick Contact Form

Left Shape


Right Shape


Welcome to

University Canada West

Online On Campus

Is studying an MBA worth it?



Students who have been inactive for two (2) or more terms without an approved leave of absence must apply for readmission through the Registrar’s Office and submit the readmission fee.

All readmissions applications are reviewed by the Admissions Committee, which may approve, deny, or place special conditions upon a readmission request.

Students who have attended another university or college since attending University Canada West and who want to transfer courses back to University Canada West should:

  • Complete and submit a Request for Readmission form
  • Identify all post-secondary educational institutions attended while absent from University Canada West
  • Submit official transcripts of their academic records from these institutions
  • Pay the readmission fee, if absent from University Canada West for 1 year or longer, before re-registering

Applicants who have undertaken additional academic coursework during an unapproved period of inactivity must also submit official transcripts of any courses taken elsewhere during that time.

The readmission application form can be found here.