Quick Contact Form

Left Shape


Right Shape


Welcome to

University Canada West

Graduates Under Graduates

Is studying an MBA worth it?

Moving To Vancouver

Moving To Vancouver

Before setting off on your journey to University Canada West, it is important that you have with you everything you need to begin your life at university. This includes all the required documentation. For international students, this is particularly important, and we recommend you carry original documents in your hand luggage, with photocopies in your suitcase.


What to Bring:

Here is a list of documents you need to bring when starting a course at University Canada West:

  • Letter of acceptance from University Canada West
  • Necessary visa and study permit
  • Medical insurance
  • Valid passport or travel document
  • All original academic documents (i.e. transcripts and certificates)
  • Homestay information (if applicable)
  • Loan approval letter from the bank (if applicable)
  • Marriage certificate and/or proof of common-law status (if applicable)
  • Medical records and immunization records, translated (if applicable)
  • International driver’s license, driving insurance records (if applicable)
  • Two years of official school records for your school-age children (if applicable)

And here are things you need to bring besides your documentation:

  • University contact details, in case of emergency
  • Canadian money
  • Clothing for all weather conditions
  • Kitchen utensils (if not provided with your accommodation)
  • Home comforts, to help you settle in