The decision to attend university is one of the biggest investments you can make in your life. We will help you find the right method of payment, as well as answer your questions about tuition fees, student loans; and other financial options.
The tuition and fee information listed below is in Canadian dollars and applicable for 2019/2020. Tuition and fees are subject to change without notice. For the most up-to-date fee schedule, please contact the Finance Office at University Canada West.
The tuition deposit is non-refundable except as allowed by UCW Policy 3001: Student Tuition Refunds. It is expected that the entire amount of the tuition deposit will be applied against tuition owing during the first two terms of enrollment at UCW. Any portion of the tuition deposit not used in the first term will be credited to the student’s second term as a non-refundable payment toward tuition and fees at UCW. Students who do not attend their second term of study and do not have an approved leave of absence during this time will forfeit the balance of the tuition deposit.
- Review our refund policy to ensure you are eligible for a refund. You can read the refund policy here and view the related refund policy procedure here.
- Log into the MyUCW Student Portal and apply for a refund by completing the online application form here. Your log in credentials can be found in your LOA.
- Please note that the refund process can take up to six weeks or 30 business days to complete.
- All supporting documentation must be included with your application. Missing documents will prolong the refund request evaluation and processing time. The required documentation is listed in the Refund Policy Procedure here.
- You will be informed about any missing documents through an email in the MyUCW Student Portal.
- You will receive an email update as your refund request moves to each new stage in the refund application process.
- Notify UCW of any updates to your application.
- You must drop a course by the add/drop dates as outlined in the Academic Calendar to be eligible for a refund for that course. After this deadline, you are not eligible for a refund for that course.
- Refunds will be sent to the account from where the funds were originally sent. If the bank details provided are different from the original payment method, UCW may request more documentation to verify the banking details before making a payment.
- Upon successful payment of the refund, the Finance team will send you an email through the MyUCW Student Portal.
- You are welcome to check the status of your refund request at any time by revisiting the refund application page here.
- For any questions or updates to the refund application process please email email@example.com.
- Your log in credentials for MyUCW can be found on your LOA.
Normal refund procedures apply for students who are denied a student visa or study permit as per UCW Policy 3001: Student Tuition Refunds. View the full policy here and view the related refund policy procedure here.
If eligible, please apply for your refund here.
University Canada West has partnered with PayMyTuition for international tuition deposits, and tuition payments. With PayMyTuition, you can pay your tuition payments from any bank, in any country in any currency at better than bank exchange rates. PayMyTuition is fast, simple and cost effective. Visit this page for additional information about PayMyTuition.
University Canada West will also accept:
- Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard)
- Debit (in-person only)
- Cash (in-person only)
- Cheque (payable to University Canada West)
- Money Order (payable to University Canada West)
- Wire Transfer
- Online Payment