University Canada West (UCW) entrance awards, scholarships and grants are available to new students applying to a UCW undergraduate or graduate program.
You can receive only ONE (1) award, scholarship or grant and one continuing student award if eligible. Review the conditions of each option carefully and supply ALL of the required supporting documentation for those scholarships, awards or grants for which you wish to be considered. A limited number of each award, scholarship or grant will be available each term.
Awards will be applied to your tuition at UCW on a prorated basis throughout the duration of the award. In other words, the award will be credited to your tuition each term based on the number of courses in which you register OR as indicated in the specific requirements and conditions of the award.
The value of an award, scholarship or grant will not be more than the value of your tuition. The maximum award value for transfer students will be prorated based on the number of credits required to complete your degree. The following courses are not usually eligible for award, scholarship or grant tuition disbursements: SOAR 098; ENGL 080; and any repeat course attempts.
Award, scholarship and grant recipients are expected to act as ambassadors for UCW and participate in outreach and alumni engagement initiatives in their home region once the award is granted.
Download the Scholarship Application form for the full regulations, terms and conditions of UCW entrance scholarships, awards and grants. The Domestic Scholarship Application form can be downloaded here while the International Scholarship Application form can be found here.
You must apply by the Entrance Award Application Deadline which is at least 30 days before the start of your first term at UCW.
You must continue to meet all the terms and conditions of the award, including required academic performance, to continue to receive award disbursements.
- Women in Leadership MBA Award
- Americas Bursary
- University Canada West Founder’s Scholarship
- International Student Leaders Award
- Scholarships for Academic Excellence
- MBA Foundation Study Grant
- The Emily Baker Scholarship
- Commonwealth of Independent States (CIS) Regional Grant
- Southeast Asia (SEA) Regional Grant
- Special Targeted Regional Award Program
- Canada 150 Tuition Concession for the Armed Forces
- Live Our Vision of Education (L.O.V.E.) Canada Undergraduate Scholarship
- MBA Excellence Scholarship for Continuing Students