UCW offers three undergraduate degree programs. These include two bachelor degree programs and the Associate of Arts program.
Undergraduate courses can help you gain the practical skills and industry-relevant knowledge required for launching your career. The undergraduate degrees at University Canada West will prepare you for a successful career path across diverse industries.
The Associate of Arts Degree is an interdisciplinary set of courses that cultivate core skills in writing, communication, research and team performance. It will prepare students for additional post-secondary education or to enter the workforce. Students can study on-campus or online.
- What are the benefits of having an undergraduate degree from UCW?
- How do I choose a bachelor’s degree program?
- What are the career opportunities for a UCW graduate?
- How do I enrol in an undergraduate program?
- What is the duration of UCW undergraduate programs?
- How will you be assessed at UCW?
- What are my future education options?
- Can students work while attending university?
- Does UCW offer career support services for undergraduate students?
- What is the average class size for undergraduate courses at UCW?
- I am an international student with an IELTS score of 5.5. Can I enrol in an undergraduate degree program at UCW?