University Canada West’s MBA and MBA Foundation programs are ranked #4 in ApplyBoard’s top 10 Canadian university programs.
ApplyBoard, the world’s largest online platform for international student recruitment, recently shared its lists of the most popular post-secondary programs on its platform for international students coming to Canada.
The programs attracted the highest volume of applications in 2020 out of all the programs offered by ApplyBoard partner schools.
“I’d like to take a moment to congratulate all of our partner schools on offering highly desirable programs,” ApplyBoard co-founder and CMO Meti Basiri, said in making the announcement.
UCW’s MBA Foundation and MBA ranked #4 on the list of the 10 Most Popular Programs in Canada for ApplyBoard Students, 2020.
The 10 Most Popular University Programs in Canada for ApplyBoard Students, 2020:
1. Yorkville University – Bachelor of Business Administration – Project Management
2. Algoma University – Graduate Certificate – Human Resources
3. York University – Post-Graduate Certificate – Business Administration
4. University Canada West – MBA Foundation and Master of Business Administration
5. Concordia University of Edmonton – Master of Information Systems Security Management
6. University of Windsor – Master of Applied Computing
7. New York Institute of Technology (Vancouver Campus) – Master of Business Administration – Management
8. Lakehead University – Master of Science – Computer Science
9. Western University – Master of Professional Education – International School of Leadership and Professional Certificate in Project Management
10. Cape Breton University – Post-Baccalaureate Diploma – Business Management
Published on Mar. 4, 2021.