$799 CAD + tax
5 modules, 42 hours
All year round
Online – Self-Paced
In Partnership With
This 42-hour, five-module course introduces logistics and supply chain management as an integrated discipline practiced in the private and public sectors. It is designed to provide an overview of logistics functions and their application to supply chain management. Emphasis is on the total integration of the supply chain from raw material production through end customer support and final disposal.
After completing this course, you will have a better opportunity for career growth as a clerk, officer, assistant, manager, coordinator or manager in warehouse, procurement, distribution, facilities, logistics, supply chain, purchasing, scheduling and customs.
Why Supply Chain Management and Logistics?
Gain a better understanding of the flow of the supply chain, distribution and production, be more efficient, mitigate risks and reduce costs.
Supply chains are all around us, and regardless of one's organization or industry, the company depends on supply chain management to operate. If you look around the office you are in right now, everything got there due to supply chain management.
The COVID-19 pandemic demonstrated the importance of the supply chain discipline, and we continue to feel the impact on our post-pandemic world. As leaders of organizations look to re-evaluate their supply chain strategies and networks, they will need individuals that specialize in this discipline. With the current shortage of supply chain talent, organizations are now paying top dollar for supply chain professionals, as leaders now view an efficient supply chain as a competitive advantage rather than an expense.
Each Course Includes:
- Cutting Edge Content
- Interactive Learning
- Performance Support and ‘Readiness’
- Quick Reads
- Toolkits and Templates
- Soft Skills
- Relevant Technical Skills
- Certificate of Achievement Upon Completion
- Describe the importance of supply chain management and the techniques for an effective operations management and logistics strategy in a tech-centred world.
- Examine how supply chain management and logistics integrates with all departments and processes within and outside of an organization.
- Explain how supply chain, operations management and logistics functions impact all functions of an organization.
- Identify the concepts and supporting references for supply chain management and logistics and how the supply chain discipline is evolving to supply networks.