Pursuing a Master in Business Administration is not an easy road to tread. It is hard to find a balance in the midst of heavy workload, classes, internships and the never-ending assignments. In the wake of this, digital advancement has come to the rescue of MBA students – today, many mobile apps are available that can help them cope with their intense study schedule. We have come up with a list of some of the most popular apps for college students pursuing an MBA.
Organizational apps for MBA students
Students dip their toes in a string of activities while pursuing an MBA. Hence, it is essential for them to be organized and give equal emphasis to all activities. Here are some organizational apps that can help you keep track of all your activities on a single platform.
Progress through collaboration!
As a part of the MBA curriculum, students often need to work on team projects and assignments. There are some efficient apps available online that can help you collaborate with others, such as:
- Google Docs: Sharing information in real time can be helpful to MBA students, especially if they are working on a task with other students. Google Docs lets you share documents such as spreadsheets, slides and Word files, and these can be created, edited and saved online and gives real-time access to all users.
OS: Android and iOS
- Dropbox: One of the best apps for students, Dropbox allows you to share files of any size easily, from notes to presentations. Dropbox saves your documents in the cloud, which means they will be easier to access and you will never lose them.
Networking is an essential part of an MBA student’s life since it helps your professional development. Here are some popular networking apps that can be useful for you:
- LinkedIn: One of the leading networking apps, LinkedIn is an excellent platform to make professional connections. You can strengthen and extend your contacts in the business world through this app. It allows you to showcase your skills and experience, and at the same time allows you to connect with other professionals.
OS: Android and iOS
Cost: Free, with in-app purchases and premium version available
- CampusGroups: This is a campus engagement platform aimed at facilitating the management of student organizations, communications and events. Users can showcase their individual achievements by linking their LinkedIn profile to their CampusGroups profile. It is a great way to connect with like-minded people on your campus and stay up-to-date with upcoming events.
These mobile apps can help you manage your time better and organize your tasks according to your priorities, and you can have all the information you want right in your palm.
How are mobile apps helpful to students?
As the world advances digitally, more and more students are depending on mobile apps to organize their tasks. Let’s find out how exactly they can benefit students.
- The convenience of having all your documents and schedules in your palm is a sizeable advantage. Mobile apps give you the benefit of being just a click away from all your important meetings, assignments and classes.
- Organizing your schedule can be tough to accomplish if you have a heavy workload. Mobile apps help you organize your academic schedules and other meetings, as well as sending you reminders so you don’t miss any important appointments.
- Apps have helped increase networking and communication among peers and professionals. Students can connect with professionals from their field or companies they want to work for. This will give you the opportunity to keep an eye on internship and career opportunities.
In today’s world, MBAs have become increasingly popular degrees. University Canada West (UCW)offers a Master of Business Administration (MBA) program to help students succeed in the world of business. To apply for the course, visit the program page.
This article was written by Meghdeep Patnaik