The online Bachelor of Commerce (BCom) will provide you with a broad foundation of knowledge of contemporary business and its practices. This ACBSP-accredited degree prepares you for a successful career in business or management, where you will contribute constructively to a global economy.
UCW’s online BCom program has also received the NCMA designation from CIM | Chartered Managers Canada.
Students currently enrolled in the online BCom program are entitled to a free Associate Membership with the association, giving UCW students the chance to belong to Canada’s chartered management and leadership association while earning their degree.
Associate Members can participate in all the networking and professional development opportunities the association offers, helping them get ready for their new career after they graduate.
Graduates of the BCom program will be able to:
- Use managerial and financial tools to assess basic business issues critically.
- Research and analyze business systems, processes and functions in the context of local, regional and global conditions.
- Apply contemporary business methods to problems and contexts.
- Create ethically and legally sound proposals, plans and projects.
- Organize information to communicate persuasively to target audiences.
- Demonstrate critical thinking and reflection skills in course deliverables.
- Work productively in a collaborative and multicultural environment.
Benefits of studying online
Studying online comes with a variety of benefits. You can choose flexible hours to fit around any commitments you may have, be it personal or professional. With video lectures, and all course materials provided, you won’t feel any less prepared than those who’ve studied on campus.
Online study is becoming increasingly popular because of the increased flexibility it offers. Studying online means that you can work on professional development while obtaining an academic qualification. This will make you more prepared when it comes to securing employment in a managerial position.
Why study Bachelor of Commerce online?
- Flexible study times, allowing you to fit studies around work hours
- Valuable opportunity to be part of a worldwide network of students
- Access to outstanding online study resources
- Successfully boosts your personal and professional advancement
- Learn from highly experienced professors with professional experience