The Digital and Social Selling micro-credential is an online nine-hour course with five modules in partnership with the Digital Marketing Institute (DMI). With a focus on career-ready learning, this short course provides you with the opportunity to rapidly expand your digital and social selling knowledge. Whether you’re considering changing job roles, are taking on a new project, or are simply curious about the subject and want to learn more, this course will quickly get you up to speed with everything you need to know – from incorporating digital tools into the sales process to effectively attracting ideal prospects.
Who is this course for?
- Salespeople, Consultants, Team Leads and Sales Reps
- Business Development Executives and Managers
- Account Managers, Relationship Managers and Sales Managers
- Entrepreneurs and Small Business Owners
- Marketing and other roles looking to develop their digital sales capabilities and consolidate their practical application of social selling techniques and digital tools
- All roles within customer-facing functions
- Executives with a need for an awareness of digital/social selling and its impact at a strategic level
What can learners expect?
Through dynamic video presentations and practical learning activities, including expert-guided video tutorials, interactive topics and quizzes, social and digital selling experts will equip you with the best social techniques and digital tools along with the know-how to integrate them into your sales process to better research, attract, engage, convert and keep your customers.
What will you learn?
The Digital Marketing Institute’s panel of subject matter experts has specifically structured the syllabus to focus on current trends and best practices in digital and social selling. Learn how to research and find the optimal prospects, attract interest using the latest digital techniques to create sought-after content, build engagement and bring the value of social to the process of converting and keeping your customers to gain a competitive advantage for both your business and your career.
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Recognize the value of social selling and incorporating digital tools into the sales process for both the B2B and B2C lifecycles in order to enhance your sales performance.
- Find and identify the optimal buyers for your product and service by understanding existing customers, building optimal personas and monitoring the important conversations within your industry to inform a more contextual process of engagement.
- Attract your ideal prospects by making sure you understand the content they need, align your presence and match the right content with the buyer community and ensure they find you using digital/social techniques by ensuring you rank highly in their search results.
- Recognize how to understand a buyer’s needs and motivations on the customer journey, provide the right value-added content with insight and build trust and deeper engagement with potential customers.
- Strengthen relationships within the buyer community, set the groundwork using intent data and transition to direct engagement using social.
- Shorten the buying cycle and increase conversion using digital tools, and social selling techniques to retain and build deeper post-sales relationships with customers.
There are five modules within this course that reflect the key aspects of digital and social selling.
Pearson VUE exam
We use the Pearson VUE test centre network, which has over 5,200 centres in 180 countries. This means that you can take your exam anywhere in the world and that the experience stays consistent and high quality for everyone.
About the Digital Marketing Institute
The Digital Marketing Institute offers the most widely taught set of certification standards in digital marketing and selling for learners, educators and industry. With 100,000 members across the globe, the Digital Marketing Institute has trained more professionals to a single education standard than any other certification body.
All Digital Marketing Institute certifications are reviewed and validated by the esteemed Industry Advisory Council (IAC), comprised of the world’s largest and most influential brands.
The Council works to set the skills agenda and address the global digital skills shortage. By providing expert reviews and recommendations on a regular basis, the IAC ensures that each certification is designed and refreshed to equip professionals with the latest and most in-demand digital skills needed to thrive in today’s digitally driven economy.
Armed with a Digital Marketing Institute certification, graduates gain the digital knowledge and skills to drive success in their careers and organization.
How to Apply:
Ready to take your digital expertise to the next level? Kindly reach out to us at [email protected]. Our team of experts is here to guide you every step of the way, ensuring a seamless and rewarding experience.