The online Bachelor of Arts in Business Communication (BABC) is an interdisciplinary program that will develop your knowledge of media, cultural studies and business alongside theoretical and practical skills. The communication methods learned and media training students get throughout this course are relevant to careers in professional writing, journalism, public relations, communications, and advertising.
Graduates of the online BABC program will be able to:
- Use communication theories to assess basic issues in cultural contexts
- Critique communication media influence on audience perceptions of issues, events, products and services.
- Evaluate the effectiveness and integration of all types of media and communications.
- Demonstrate communication-oriented research and information seeking strategies.
- Create ethically and legally sound content for a variety of forms of media and markets.
- Integrate media and content to communicate persuasively to specific audiences.
- Apply communication methods to business problems and contexts.
- Demonstrate critical thinking and reflection skills in course deliverables.
- Work productively in a collaborative environment.
Benefits of studying online
Studying online comes with a variety of benefits. You can choose flexible hours to fit around any commitments you may have, be it personal or professional. With video lectures, and all course materials provided, you won’t feel any less prepared than those who’ve studied on campus.
Online study is becoming increasingly popular because of the increased flexibility it offers. Studying online means that you can work on professional development while obtaining an academic qualification. This will make you more prepared when it comes to securing employment in a managerial position.
Why study Bachelor of Arts in Business Communication online?
- Access to online resources to help with your studies
- Learn from dedicated and experienced lecturers, who provide online support
- Access to an international network of students
- Great flexibility, allowing you to balance your studies with other commitments
- Benefit from progression in your professional and personal life