University Canada West’s short courses are focused on technology, business and innovation. These courses can help you gain valuable and specific skills in a short amount of time. Whether you’re trying to explore a new career path or want particular skills to set you apart in the job market, our short courses have something to offer everyone.
The Blockchain Entrepreneurship Certificate course is an online, three-level educational series focused on preparing graduates to master blockchain and cryptocurrencies as required for future employment, as well as how these technologies can be used as an entrepreneur.
At UCW, we believe in a future where technology and business are seamlessly integrated. This vision is supported by experts in the field and relevant courses such as the Certified Digital Marketing Professional by the Digital Marketing Institute (DMI).
- What short courses are offered at University Canada West?
- How to enrol in one of the short courses?
- Are UCW's short courses offered online or on-campus?
- What are the benefits of taking the Blockchain Entrepreneurship Certificate short course?
- What are the benefits to taking the Certified Digital Marketing short course at UCW?
- What are the Benefits of the Corporate Social Responsibility short course?