University Canada West’s Library Portal connects users to over 60,000 full text scholarly journals, periodicals and trade publications, close to 25,000 business case studies, over 180,000 e-books, and much more, including company profiles, economic country reports and SWOT analyses.
The university is committed to providing students with the highest level of access to library and learning resources possible. The Library reviews current databases and other library resources and considers new and additional resources on an ongoing basis.
Students and faculty have 24/7 access to all online library resources.
- Workshops and training sessions (APA Citation Style; Plagiarism and Academic Integrity; Research Skills; Information Literacy; Literature Reviews; Library Orientation and Database Training)
- Full Reference Services (Chat, Email, Phone and in person)
- Research Assistance
- Printing and Scanning Facilities
- Access to MS Office Suite
- Research databases
- Group Study Space and Computer Lab
The UCW Library adheres to the highest service standards possible. All Library inquiries are responded to within 48 hours.
- American Library Association (ALA)
- Association of College and Research Libraries (ACRL)
- BC Libraries Cooperative
- British Columbia Library Association (BCLA)
- British Columbia Electronic Library Network (BCELN)
- Special Library Association (SLA)
|CONTACT THE LIBRARY||
Adrian Mitescu – Director of Library and Information Services
Elizabeth Fernandes – UAP Liaison Librarian
Jennifer Pride – Undergraduate Liaison Librarian
Nicoletta Romano – Graduate Liaison Librarian
Meagan Oliver – Graduate Liaison Librarian
Chris Reimer – Electronic Resources Librarian
Reign Zhang – Library Assistant
Winnie Li – Part-time Librarian
Marilyn Ramen – Part-time Librarian
Ryan Casciano – Part-time Librarian